Our DNA paternity testing kit contains enough collection swabs to test one alleged father, one child and one mother (if taking part in the test). When paternity testing, it is beneficial to provide a sample from the mother; however, if necessary, we can perform the DNA testing without a sample from the mother.
Enclosed in the DNA test kit:
· Peace of Mind DNA test request/consent form
· Full instructions on how to take the DNA paternity test and return the samples back us
· A self-addressed envelope to send your DNA test samples back to us
· Three DNA sample collection swab packages containing two swabs in each package
· Individual DNA test sample envelopes for the alleged father, child and mother (if available)
Our paternity tests look at up to 42 DNA markers and examine the child’s DNA and identify which half is inherited from the mother and which half is from the father. Ideally, we would prefer the mother’s sample as well as the father’s, but we can still perform the paternity test without the mother’s sample. When testing the biological father of the child both will share identical sections of DNA at each marker. When the tested man is not the biological father there will be differences in the DNA of the man and the child.
Aylesford Other Medical & Dental- UK Business Directory